Monday, March 29, 2010

I met the Easter Bunny.


{Before I start my post, I wanna share a few statistics! I am SO excited about this. I started this blog back about a year ago (in April of last year.. but then didn't post again until July when we got married.) I added google analytics to my blog on March 9th 2010 (so about 20 days ago.) Holy freak. Wanna know how many people have visited me?!  
1,624 people!!!
Wow. I am in like of that number. Thanks to all you readers out there. It makes me feel good to know I am not just writing to the wall. Wanna know how many comments I have had? 
202 since January of this year.
That's alot for me. I'm just happy. Blogging makes me happy. Haha, I have had more visitors to this blog in 20 days than I have had since November on my work blogs! I am just happy. And ya know what, I think I might just do a giveaway. Maybe I will make something and let you all enter to win it because you are all so great. Details to come. Anyway, on to my post.}

This last weekend was like the best weekend of my life. It was one of those weekends that I was immature. But it was so fun.

It all started on Saturday. I had to teach dance from 10-noon and then when I got home, I had a friend call me that had gone to the Festival Of Colors. She has hair that is more blonde than me- and therefore, all the colors from the festival were STUCK in her hair. Last year, I went, and got the colors all stuck in my hair. I washed it a million times, but the blue, pink, and green all stayed. Ally had to color my hair to get it out. Well, my friend Ashley, called and had a hair emergency! So, she came over and I fixed it. It was bad. You could hardly tell after all was said and done. And, it was a quick 50 bucks. It only took me an hour. But, I had to do lots of foils. And tone it.

After that, Kev and I went to one of my good friend Lizzy's wedding. I swear, it was a high school reunion. It was in Salem, and Mom and Dad came with Ammon as well. Everyone knew Ammon and was freaking out about him being there. All his old teachers and aide's were there. It was a fun reception and Lizzy looked beautiful.


After the reception, we went and got some good ol coldstone where I found out why they call it coldstone. I swear, I never knew. Crazy. When we got home after ice cream, our friends Jon and Kenna were making out in their car in front of our apartment. It was SO funny. We totally caught them. They aren't married yet. We snuck into our apartment and called them from inside with the lights off. They answered and Kevin said "Oh, sorry, am I interrupting something?" They were all embarassed and came in. It's been a long time since I have caught someone making out hahahaha. (Like I said, this was my weekend to be immature.) So, Jon told kevin he had a present for us and told him to follow him outside. I stayed inside with Kenna and heard a knock at our kitchen window. I figured it was Kevin needing something, so I opened the blinds. Lo and Behold. He was in a BUNNY OUTFIT! OHMIGOSH. I thought I was going to die of laughter. It was so funny.



He came inside and we just laughed, and laughed forever. I guess Kenna has this lady in her ward that owns a bunch of costumes and Kenna needed it for a party that she had to be the Easter Bunny for. So, she borrowed it and brought it over.


We took some easter eggs we had and went to peoples house's and gave them an egg. Of course me, jon, and kenna were hiding and Kevin didn't say a word to the people who he went to. People kept saying "Oh my heck!" or "What in the...??" It was hilarious. After he would go to their house, he would hop on down the street till they stopped laughing and shut the door. Nobody had a clue it was him! We later went to Raintree apartments and scared people there. Everybody wanted pictures with him. Haha. It was fun.


We walked down Center Street for a while too just hopping around and laughing. We got so many high fives and car honks. Gosh, really, you had to be there. It was crazy! I laughed all night long. All in all, I love my Easter bunny. Can't wait to see what he puts in my Easter basket. :)

5 comments:

Chelsea Hope said...

Is that Lizzy Bradley?

Cedar Fort said...

Haha, yes it is! Her hair is like WAY short now!

-Gillian

Lokodi said...

That sounds like a very fun weekend. I love the story of Kevin in the bunny suit. Makes me laugh.

Lindsey

beckaboots said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog! Ok first things first, that bunny costume is HILARIOUS!...and kinda creepy haha.
I've always wanted to go to the festival of colors but now I'm thankful that I live in AZ because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get those colors out of my hair either!

Mike and Adrianne said...

I hope you both keep doing fun things like that. Things will get more serious when kids come so just keep it fun always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...