Monday, March 1, 2010

Encore Reunion

Holy crap- I was happy last night. It's been a long time since I have gotten together with these people to sing.. 3 years actually.

My old group "Encore" came over for dinner last night. There are 12 of us (6 boys and 6 girls) but 3 of the boys are still on their missions. This is the first time all 6 of us girls have gotten together all at once. I have seen all of them tons of times, but never all 6 of us at the same time. This song we are singing is one of the songs we sang at the end of our senior year. MIND YOU- this song was not practiced before this video. haha. We didnt have music either. We just did it. So much fun. There are a few rough spots half way through but for not singing this for 3 years, it sounds pretty darn good.

I cooked chicken enchiladas for them and everyone brought something to share. We watched old videos of us performing and we all sang. The boys sang some songs too- I will have to share one of the videos later. Anyway, here's to 3 years. We should have made a CD.

3 comments:

The Duke said...

I wanna hear more!!!

Chelsea Hope said...

Hey look it's the Utah Valley Children's Choir reunion.

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

Your just jealous... haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...