Thursday, March 4, 2010

Design anyone?

I have been addicted to this stuff lately. I love it. I wish I knew more of photoshop- but for now, my digital scrapbook program works just fine. I found a bunch of cute free fonts at www.kevinandamanda.com and I'm addicted to making lists with cute fonts and printing them out now. I am so weird. Anyway, enjoy a few of my latest creations.

For Mike and Adrianne's Blog
 

For Kaitlin's Blog
  

A picture I took and edited of Kaitlin
  

Made this header for work- not my favorite but it matches the background
  

This is my all time fave header I have ever made- it is for my recipe blog for work. So cute.
  

Follow button for the recipe blog.


Made this for a friend of Kevin's that he went to high school with. Now she is my friend too!







4 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Those are really cute!

Team Clark said...

That stuff looks great, Gillian - you're very talented!

Tana said...

i like all of them! super cute!

chelsey said...

Make one for me too! Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...