Friday, March 12, 2010

Call me for a hair appointment today!


Now that I have my license and junk, I am starting to accept new clients (and old ones). I will post below what I charge. I didn't want to charge a ton because I know it's tough out there right now and believe me, these prices are low compared to regular salons. These prices are as low as I can go. I have to cover cost of products and such. I will only be doing hair on these days: 

Monday's from 6:45-8:00 PM
Wednesdays from 6:00-8:00 PM
Saturdays All day

I am willing to go to your house if you live in Utah County or you can come to mine. I live in Provo- so if you want me to come to your house and it's somewhere farther than Orem, I might have to charge some gas money. (Just a few dollars.) If you live in Elk Ridge, Spanish Fork, Payson, Salem, then you can come to Elk Ridge to get your hair done at a home salon I will be working in. (Patty Ryan owns it and has been so kind to offer her space to me.) If you need an appointment, call me today! 

801-616-7288

Here are my prices: 

Women’s Haircut: $15
Men’s Haircut: $10
Kids Haircut: $5- $7 dollars depending on child’s hair
Women’s All-Over Color: $25
Women’s Half Weave: $35
Women’s Full Weave: $45
Women’s Weave with All-Over Color: $50
Men’s Color: $15

I will also buy product for you if you pay me for it. I have access to all professional salon care products. Even if you live out of state, I will send them to you. (Mostly for my family.)

4 comments:

Amie and Jesse said...

so i really needed a new hairdresser! i know i live in cedar city but i come up enought that i will definantly give you a call next time i need my hair done!! yay! im excited

Amie and Jesse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Fox said...

ok you are crazy i for sure think you should charge more

Lanie Ree said...

Whoa, those are really good prices. If I didn't live in Pennsylvania, I would totally take you up on this!

I'll share your info with my sisters, though. They live in Orem.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...