Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Answers

Arlee Bird asked: What's the farthest north you have been? (who knows where that came from but it's the first one that popped into my head).
Answer: The most north I have ever been is Niagra Falls in New York/ Canada when I was little. I guess that's North East.

Lisa asked: Do you like all of your sister in laws?
Answer: Yes I do, and even if I didn't, I wouldn't say that I didn't, duh! haha jk. But truthfully I think I have been very fortunate to have such great in laws on both sides. Every single one of my sister in laws are all so different- but that's what makes them fun! I am pretty close to almost all of them. The only one I don't see or know as much is Michelle, and I wish I knew her more.

Debbie asked: Now that you're working at a publishing company, have you been thinking of trying to write a book?
Answer: Heck no. I have never been a writer. I suck at writing. This is as good as it gets.

Michelle asked: Out of all the temples in Utah, what made your decision to get married in the Salt Lake City one over the others?
Answer: Well, My parents got married in it, and everyone in Kevin's family got married in it. I actually wanted to get married in the Draper Temple but I couldn't break the tradition from his family. I love the SLC temple and it's one of my favorites and the grounds are so beautiful so I was ok with getting married there. Now looking back though, I would have chosen somewhere else because there were 30 brides in the hour I got married and we didn't even get pictures on the stairs with the family because there were too many people. :( :( 

Chelsey asked: When are you coming to visit me?
Answer: if I could afford it now, I would be there now. Kevin and I want to save up to go out there and road trip it to everyones place but we will have to see. If I come out to NJ to see  you, then  you have to take me to a broadway in NY. HAHA.

Adrianne asked: How many songs do you have on your ipod?
Answer: 1,410 songs. And it's full. And I need another ipod.

Laura asked: Adrienne's question made me think of this one...What are the top five most played songs in your iTunes?
Answer: I'm on my work computer so I am going to guess what they are at home. You are Beautiful by India Arie, Slow Me Down by Emmy Rossum, Vanishing by Mariah Carey, Terrified  by Katharine McPhee and From Where I'm Standing by Schuyler Fisk. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...