Tuesday, February 2, 2010

You're Tagged!

Getting to know each other

You've been tagged. If you are reading this, please copy all of these questions, writing your own response, and tag other victims. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7 AM

2. How do you like your steak?
With absolutely NO red in it at all. Kinda burnt. Haha.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Princess and the Frog

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Glee, American Idol, The Bachelor, Extreme Makeover Home Edition

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
In Europe somewhere or somewhere tropical and amazing like Fiji.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
A Poptart

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
definitely not lean

8. What foods do you dislike?
Onions, Green Beans, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Beets, Mangos, Strawberries, Peaches, man, my list could go on, and on, and on.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Los Hermanos, Wingers, Subway, Brick Oven

10. Favorite dressing?
Ranch for sure!

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
the jeep liberty kind

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Pajamas :)

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Paris, France or Germany to see my sister.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
depends on what is in the cup and if i like it

15. Where would you want to retire?
Somewhere warm all year round!

16. Favorite time of day?
When I get to see my husband after work.

17. Where were you born?
Sacramento CA

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
If I'm actually AT the game, then football. If I'm watching it on TV, none. Well, dance.

19. Who do you think will not respond to this?
I don't think anyone will do it

20. Person you expect to respond?
Um, no one haha.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Anyone's

22. Are you satisfied with your life?
yea.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Not a morning person. Not a night person either. I don't like to wake up early and I don't like to stay up late. I like my MID day.

24. Do you have any pets?
Nope

25. If you only had one day to live, who would you spend it with?
Kevin and my family

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A Professional singer or dancer

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Not sure. There are a few good ones.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog for sure

29. Are you married?
yep

30. Always wear your seat belt?
ALWAYS who ever I am with I will always wear it.

31. Been in a car accident?
Yea, with ally last year haha! And, Dave and I hit an elk.

32. Any pet peeves?
I have so many. I ate when people leave the door half way open. either close it all the way, or open it.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Olives and pepperonies

34. Favorite Flower?
Gerber Daisy

35. Favorite ice cream?
Cookie Dough or Moose Tracks

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Never, I passed the first time

38. From whom did you get your last email?
My mother

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Somewhere like target where I could get everything in one stop

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Nope, wish I did.

41. Like your job?
Yes, I love it actually. I am good at it.

42. Broccoli?
no...sorry you've got the wrong vegetable here..

43. What was your favorite vacation?
My honeymoon to Newport Beach. So amazing!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Kevin :)

45. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of a scanner.... been listening to it all morning. I have been scanning website images for my boss.

46. What is your favorite color?
GREEN!

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None, and never will have any

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
?

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
10:52 AM

50. Coffee Drinker?
Nope

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...