Monday, February 8, 2010

Custom Made Headers For Blogs

So since I started working at cedar fort and had to make my own headers for the blogs, I have decided it's something that I really love to do! Here are a few I have made. Enjoy! (By the way, if you want me to make you one, let me know. I will do it for free.)

Made this one for some friends
 
another example for the same people

 
For the Valentines Day Blog
 
I also make "Follow Me" Buttons

 

  

  
The Money Wise Blog

 
The Follow Button



The Mommy Blog


 

  

  
Books Blog

 
And Then mine. 
Anyway, I hope to keep making more so I can get really good at them! Hope you like them!

4 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

I like your headers. You can do one for us.

Karen said...

Wow, I love them! You could do one for me anytime :). By the way, sorry Sunday didn't work out, but we need to do something soon. I've been coming up with ideas.

Amie and Jesse said...

so you can totally make one for me if you want! what do i need to do? just email you pictures?

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

Yea, just email the pictures and color theme you would like to keep with and I will make you one! (or if you have a background you like that is premade, send me a link to it so I can match it.) my email is gmohlman@cedarfort.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...