Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You said what? My Husband's Better Than Yours?

Yes. He is better than yours as a matter of fact.


He can cook.


He can melt my eyes by looking at this ridiculously good looking picture of him... 



He can Snowboard better than you. Yes, this picture really is him.



He knows how to ruin a perfectly good moment for someone else...



His bum is nice. and small. but I like it :)


He plays a good Walle. (However you spell it.)


His eyes are B E A U T I F U L
more beautiful than yours.



And, he kisses like a champ. Done, done, and done.

Don't try to argue with me. He IS better than yours.

5 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

I agree with you that he is better than my husband, too. I figured there was no way I'd get a husband as good as him, so I ended up getting a wife! -Jess

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

So glad you didn't decide to go with a husband. Don't know what I would do if I had a gay brother...

Chelsea Hope said...

Okay you win. :)

LanceandNance said...

BARF

Dave and Tana said...

double barf

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...