Friday, January 22, 2010

I. Want. To. Cry.

Today has been a horrible day.

I feel like my life is going nowhere.

Absolutely nowhere. It feels like my dreams are all down the drain.

I cant dance because of body problems. I can't sing because I haven't actually sang for anyone or anywhere since high school and I feel like I have lost ALL talent. I don't have a recording contract because I haven't tried, because we don't have money for a recording studio. I didn't go to college. I don't like hair. I have gained weight and do not feel good about myself in no way. All I do is work. And, I have no friends.

Yes, I want to complain today because I don't remember the last time I really just cried because things didn't go my way. (not really a good reason to cry.) Ok. I'm done complaining and I am going to go have a good night now.

4 comments:

Chelsea Hope said...

GILLIAN! None of this, I am your friend and Eric and I had so much fun hanging with you guys last week. Call us anytime!

Karen said...

I definitely have days like that, I'm sorry that you had one. Just so you know, I think you're amazing, and I would love to be better friends and hang out more. We could even sing together, as I totally miss singing and feel like I'm losing it too since it's been forever since I've really done it consistently. Anyway, be happy, you're gorgeous.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Oh Gill, it's ok. You can always call if you need to talk. Hope it gets better.

The Duke said...

You're too young to feel like this - you have a whole lifetime of possibilities lying ahead of you. It just takes some patience and effort to accomplish things you want to accomplish.
It's ok to feel sorry for yourself once in a while, but the best way to get over it is to do something about the way you feel.
Remember that you have lots of people that love you. That should count for something.
Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...