Monday, January 18, 2010

Give a Day, Get a Day


Kevin and I heard about this program called "Give A Day, Get A Day"
All you do is go to their website, sign up for a volunteer thing such as helping at a horse ranch with kids who are handicapped, helping teens/children with abuse, volunteering at the boys and girl club, soup kitchen, etc.
After that, they give you a free day to Disney Land. What? It's really that easy, no strings attached? Yep! So, I think Kevin and I are going to do it. We want to go to Disney Land in March. I heard Jess and Jen might be going this year.. if that's the case, when are you going and maybe we will go with ya!?


Check Out The Details HERE

1 comment:

Jess and Jen said...

I wish we were going this year! We just went in October, so we won't be going again for awhile! It's such a good deal...have fun! -Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...