Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Girls Trip to Vegas

So this last week I went on a tip with Ally, Brittney, and our friend Cazlyn to Vegas for 2 days. It was Ally's 21st b-day on the 30th so we wanted to make it fun! I don't have alot of time to post pictures, and I already posted them on facebook. I just wanted to leave you with a quick picture and post of Ally's lip. On the way down, Ally yells out "OH NO! MY LIP IS BIG AGAIN!!!" A few months ago, Ally started getting this fat lip- once a month.. around that time. haha. She is going to kill me for posting this. HAHA! Well, she went to the doc for it, and they didn't know what it was. They gave her these pills to take every day. She has to take one 3 times a day I believe. If she doesn't take them, it could come back. Well last month, she didn't get it so she stopped taking the pills. She thought that maybe it went away and it was some freak weird thing. So, since she has had it 3 times, she knew it was coming when she felt her whole lip go numb. It was tingling, and getting tighter. Seriously, it gets big within 2 minutes. I am not kidding. I witnessed it! Poor Ally. Anyway, we had to pull over so she could call her doc (we were about to go through the gorge) and had her doc fax the perscription to walmart. We went to Walmart in Mesquite, and got the medicine. Then, we were on our way. That night, it went down a little, but it formed a huge blister. The next day, the blister popped while she was eating. Yea. Yuck hahahahahah. It seemed to go down alot although it was still kinda big. Well, on Sunday, she took the picture below. Apparently it didn't go down. Woops. Sorry Allybear. Love ya. You still are beautiful even with a huge lip. :)


5 comments:

Jena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jena said...

hahaha

ew!! that is so funny, poor girl! Ha, I hope you guys had fun.

The Duke said...

Oh man, that's sick! Poor girl.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

Haha Thanks... I like blogging. It's a journal for me. I have more time to do it now that I work a 8-5 job and have nights to do it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...