Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This was fun!

Well, I have nothing fun to write about. So, here is a survey that I found on facebook. I tag Chelsey, Adrianne, Lindsey, Amanda Lovell, Michelle Lindsley, and Kaitlin!

We all know your name. We all know your birthday, what color your eyes are, what your favorite food is. I’m not going to ask those dumb questions. Instead…

-Any names your parents were thinking about that you would prefer? I actually don't know. I think Gillian was always going to be my name.

-If you had to pick one outfit that you currently own to wear for the rest of your life, what would it consist of? My Jeans from Charlotte Russe, and my Red/Maroon Sweater Shirt. You can dress it down or up.

-What do you think is going to happen to you after you die? I am going to HEAVEN. Because I am definitely perfect. HAHA

-What TV show have you seen every episode of? Glee!!!! And- Getting close to One Tree Hill

-What movie can you quote every line to? Simon Birch, Legally Blonde and Hot Rod

-What bands have you seen in concert? None. (I have seen only country. Taylor Swift, Faith and Tim McGraw, and Diamond Rio

-What bands would you like to see in concert? Relient K

-If you had the money to retire anywhere in the world, where would you go? Somewhere amazingly tropical.

-Is there a piece of jewelry or something similar that if you lost, you would feel naked? my wedding ring!

-What is one thing [appearance-wise or other] you would change about yourself? The fact that I am super sensitive and cry alot. I hate that.

-One thing you would change about your best friend? Make it so she wasn't single so we could do married people things!!

-Everyone remembers their first birthday party that involved friends. Describe yours.
What do you think is the perfect age and why? I was 13 and It was my first and only party. (until I turned 18.) We had Pizza and played games and watched a Mary Kate and Ashley Movie. I hated it. They also slept over.

-If you could go back in time and change your first kiss, would you? Yes. I would have changed my first kiss to be Kevin, and kept it that he was my ONLY kiss. I wanted him to be my first- because he is already my last.

-How many times have you said “I love you” to someone of the opposite sex [romantically] and meant it? probably only 3 times. Brandon, John, and Kevin.

-How many times have you said it and not meant it? None. I don't think.

-Which member of your family has the biggest influence on your life? Ammon. By FAR

-If you won a $1,000 shopping spree to one store, what store would you want it to be? Charolette Russe. Its my favorite store!!!

-Which is your favorite comic book movie [The Hulk, Spiderman, Ironman, etc]? Ironman.

-What do you think this phrase means: “I am drearily bloodletting this bedwetting cosmonaut”? Wow. That went over my head

-If you could go back in time and relive one memory – relive it, not change it – what memory would it be? Anytime Ammon was in the hospital. I hate thinking of him in pain.

-How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? 5 in Indiana

-Who taught you? Lance, Lindsey, and Lane I think

When you go to the movies, do you like to get candy or popcorn? Popcorn

Describe the first real party you ever went to [i.e. first party with alcohol]. None.

If you’ve never been to one, explain why not. Because I am LDS and I don't drink- or put myself in situations where I would have to

Did/do you like high school? Why or why not? I did but only because of Choir. I was sick alot of my senior year so it was ok I guess.

Do you have ONE best friend, who stands out among all the others, that’s been there for you seemingly forever? No. I have 3 best friends. Ally, Britt, and Alyssa. Cant live without any of them

If so, who is it?

If not, do you prefer having just a group of good friends, or would you like to have that one best friend? Both. It depends on how I am feeling or what my situation is. I like to hang out with alot of people but I love having my alone time with my 3 besties.

Do you prefer the sound of electric, acoustic, or steel guitar? Acoustic

Have you ever read the Bible – even just a little part of it? Yes. All the time.

Have you ever read the Koran? No
What was the best pet you’ve ever had? None. I haven't really had a pet

Out of all the states you’ve visited/lived in, which is your favorite? CALI!!!

Do you enjoy jigsaw puzzles? No

If you were allowed one murder without punishment, would you do it? Never. How could you feel good about it?!

Where do you keep your wallet when you’re out and about? In my purse

Have you ever seen a ghost? No, but I have felt that people are with me sometimes.

How about seen things happen that you think were caused by a ghost? No

Did you have Beanie Babies as a kid? Yes. I used to save up for them. There was a lady who gave them out for Halloween trick or treating in Elk Ridge.

Did you have tag protectors for their tags, or did you just rip the tags off? No I kept them on

Do you prefer stripes or polka dots? Depends what its on

What’s the best Christmas present you ever received? My camera two years ago- and money for Cali last year.

Which of your birthdays was the most memorable? Prob my 20th. I got an ipod!

Name one song you can play on an instrument – any instrument. "He Hears Me" on the piano.

Who taught you to play that song? Myself

Out of all the teachers you’ve had, who had the biggest influence on you? Mr. Lunt or Mr. Trimble

Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle? Yea- a few times. Once for 2 hours all the way to Kanosh with Reed James

How about a moped? Yep. Around BYU

When you were little, what was your favorite Disney movie? Cinderella. Still is

What’s your favorite Disney movie now? Still Cinderella

On the opposite sex, do you prefer muscles, average size, or scrawny bodies? Average Size. I prefer Kevin. MMMMMM

What’s the best gift you’ve ever received from a significant other? My wedding ring from Kevin :)

What’s your favorite kind of chips? Doritos or Cheese

That you know of, do you have any famous ancestors? Minerva Teichert.

Did you ever beg your parents for a pony? Yes. I still want one

Would you rather be blind or deaf? Ugh. Blind. I love music

Is there someone you’ve been enemies with since you were little, and it’s never changed despite growing up and becoming more mature? Yes and no I wont tell you her name.

What laundry soap do you think smells the best? Tide. I dunno. The ones Hispanics use on their clothes. They always smell good

Do you prefer Spongebob or Patrick? NEITHER

If you’re currently dating someone, would you be ready to elope with them right now if they asked? NA

If you’re not dating someone, can you think of one person that you would elope with right now if they asked?NA

Who do you think is the hottest actor/actress in Hollywood right now? Taylor Lautner

Do you watch The Office? Sometimes

If you don’t, have you at least seen one episode?

If you haven’t, are you aware that you should be brutally punished?

What’s the stupidest TV show on the air right now? The Family Guy

Have you ever written a song or a poem? Tried to.

If you have, have you ever written a song or a poem for someone? No

Last but not least, type some funny or inspiring lyrics as a closing: I'm Alive! Haha I couldn't think of anythin.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!!! Cute cute! I'll do this after I get back from running errands. :)

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...