Thursday, December 3, 2009

My 21st Birthday!- warning: lots of pictures.


YAY! I'm 21! I had a fantastic birthday. It was a really really long day, but I enjoyed every minute of it. The pictures are on here backwards, so I will just kinda explain my day with each picture. First off though- I woke up at 4:30 to get up and ready for Ammon's interview with KSL 5- we had to be in SLC at 6:15 and I had to blowdry my hair and all that fun stuff. Kevin got up a little after me at 4:45 or 5 and told me to go look on the table at my prese
nts. (I already knew what they were because I picked them out. It was a pair of pants and some lotion from Bath and Body Works) so I went in there and picked them up, unwrapped, and started laughing and said "Oh Kevin you are the best, I love my presents!" We were kinda joking about it cuz I had already worn the pants once. Then, he came out of the bedroom holding a camera up and he was like "do you like your presents?" I kinda freaked out because I totally thought I wasn't getting a camera- so I was pretty excited. He was video taping me and my excitement to surprise me with my awesome present. It's the camera below. Its like an upgrade from mom's I think. I love it so much! Now I will be a better blogger- because I can blog about our stuff with pictures too, and it wont be so boring for you!!
I got this watch from Kevin's mom. You can switch out the watch heads or bracelet. I love it!
I got the vest, shirt, tank top, a pair of earrings, and some bracelets from Ally, Britt, and Alyssa. I got the pants from Kevin. I looove those pants- so comfy and cute. only 20 dollars too!
I got flowers from Kilee, and Eliza. Thanks girlies! It was good to see you!
Jon and his girlfriend Kenna made me this YUMMY cake and brought it for me. Thanks!
Jon and Kenna and Michele eating dinner! IT was soo good- we had fondu
My table
Our Fondu dinner- it had oil in the fondu pans, so we had steak and chicken- and a bunch of dipping sauces. We also had bread with this yummy cheese dip to go with them. Ally and britt put all that together!
Me and my very best friends. Thanks for putting this together for me!
I have no idea what this picture is about haha- ally looks upset, Alyssa wants to bite her, and I am in awe. Funny.
Birthday Girl!
So my friends and Kevin threw a big surprise birthday party for me at Britts. It was so fun!
We went to breakfast with Mom and Dad, Ammon, Kaitlin, and Devin (Ammon's friend) at IHOP after the news interview. Ammon was chuggin away his chocolate milk!
My amazing husband and I. I love you!
I am so glad I got to share my birthday with my best friend Ammon! I love you!
At the Festival Of Trees with Ammon

I really had a fantastic birthday. Thanks to everyone who made it so special! 365 more days... Haha. Just kidding. How scary is this though- I am 9 years away from 30! AH!!!!!!! NO! I cant be old yet. Anyway, I will post more pictures of our Christmas Tree, and the Festival of Trees later.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Way cute party!!! :D I make those watch bands all the time! We should make them together sometime. :) I'm glad you had a good birthday!!! Married birthdays are the BEST birthdays. ;)

chelsey said...

Looks like you had a great day! Glad to hear it was fun. You've got some great friends for throwing you a party like that!

Tana said...

21..oh dang..watch out! Looks like you had a great birthday.

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

I am lucky- I have the BEST family and friends in the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...