Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Christmas time!


Well, You know me, I love Christmas. My favorite part of it is setting up the tree and the anticipation of all the good things to come during the month of December! On Black Friday, Kevin and I went shopping (not till 9 AM) and got this tree for 30 dollars at Walmart. It was pre-lit and is 6'5" feet tall. It's kinda bare, and there are a lot of open parts but I love it because it's our first tree! I chose to stick with all the red and green since green is my favorite color.

Here is a close up of our tree. I got all my ornaments at walmart
I got all my decor at the dollar store!

I got the wreath at home depot for 9 dollars. It's pre lit- and I got the sign in the middle from the dollar store. I just put them together.

Here are some things I want to do this Christmas Season:
Ice Skating
Temple Square
Snowboarding
Sledding
Caroling
Make cookies
Make Christmas Crafts
Make Gingerbread houses
Have a friends xmas party
Eat good food

Here are some things I dont want to do this Christmas Season:
Shovel snow
Freeze my bum off
Miss my brothers and sisters very much
Drive in the snow
Spend all my money.. haha
Fall on ice

Hope you all are enjoying the month. HaPpY hOlIdAyS!

6 comments:

The Duke said...

You are waaayyy ahead of me. It all looks really cute. I need to get over there and see your cute apartment.
Hope tomorrow brings a better day and that you feel better.

Debbie (Nerd Goddess) said...

Very cute! I really like your tree, it looks so pretty! I don't think we're going to do much if anything in the way of decorations this year, since we're spending the majority of the month in Indiana. I do miss the pretty glow of a Christmas tree all lit up at night, though.

Tana said...

Cute stuff!!! Your tree is way big. We have a little 4 footer. I will have to hit up the dollar store because you found some great things.

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

We got a good deal on the tree and figure that we will be able to use it again and again! The dollar store has a ton of stuff! Mom, I love putting the tree up the day after thanksgiving, you know that!
Debbie, did you know that I lived in Indiana?

chelsey said...

Looks like you've got a comment to delete....

Anyway, your house is so darling! I think my favorite xmas tree of all the years I've been married was our first. It was the last little, sad thing on the lot and cost us about 10$. It was the saddest, but cutest Charlie Brown tree you've ever seen. It will always be my favorite tree!

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

Ugh- what was that weird comment? I deleted it. Weird. Anyway, yea, we got a super good deal on the tree and I love it! I added a few more things to it so I will have to put more pictures on here! I added some cute ribbon that I got on sale at roberts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...