Monday, December 21, 2009

Introducing Baby Jane!

Kevin's brother Steve and his wife Sharese welcomed in their 3rd baby girl yesterday! Yay for a new niece. She is so cute. I don't think she looks like an alien. (Or a super duper newborn for that matter!) She looks alot older than she is I think. She was 8 pounds 15 ounces- and 19 1/2 inches long. Her name is Jane Alice Mohlman. She is such a cutie! Glad to have a new niece to play with! She is strong and healthy and will be going home tomorrow.


 

7 comments:

PaigeE said...

I'm proud of Kevin for holding that tiny little baby. Jason gets more than a little scared to hold babies.

chelsey said...

She's very cute! Nice, plump little cheeks too!

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

Kevin is so cute with kids. Just not ready for one yet. :) He still has never changed a diaper yet though. He likes to babysit my brother Adam's kids with me though! I just think baby Jane is adorable! I love babies.

The Duke said...

Congratulations to mom and dad! She is beautiful - very filled out. She doesn't look like she has just been born.
I love babies, too.

Mary B. said...

I love babies. And she is so cute i want to carry him in my hands might she would be super star in future.

Amie and Jesse said...

she is so adorable! i love the name jane! ps, im kevins friend Amie we met at Adam H. wedding reception!

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

Hey Amie! I do remember meeting you! Glad to see you have a blog, we will have to add it to our list! You guys should come hang out with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...