Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dreams

I had a dream about my sister Lindsey last night. It was her one year anniversarie with Hans and so she decided to renew their vows. She bought a new wedding dress and we had this huge elaborate reception in the Coates back yard. Just thought you should all know.

It was REALLY weird. Dreams are so weird! I usually remember them- because I am a light sleeper, so I wake up and the dream was just right there, and seemed so real. I wake up so easily, and sometimes I hate that because if I am having a good dream, poof! It's gone.

What did you dream about last night?

Just a note. When someone is having a bad day, don't tell them to quit being a baby. Chances are you have no idea what happened. Just sayin. It's rude.

Have a good day!

4 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

Oh Gilly. I was just playing around. Don't get your undies all tied up. If it was truly a really bad day I don't think facebook would be the platform you would use to make it known. love ya mean it.

Chelsea Hope said...

Dave..... I saw that on FB. So mean! And yet it did make me laugh a little just because I can see him saying that. Can't remember what I dreamed last night but I love the dreams where I can fly and HATE the dreams that are sad and confusing.

Lokodi said...

That makes me feel loved that you dreamed about me last night. :) That would be lots of fun to have a huge party in the coats yard too. I never remember my dreams. I think I must not dream because I never get into a deep enough sleep to have one. I'm always tired. Oh well. That's the life of a mother right?

Lindsey

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

Haha- yea I have some way weird dreams! I wish I could remember them more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...