Monday, November 16, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

I cant wait to do gingerbread houses! My family does it every year (either those or candy trains). Its usually a really fun thing for all of us- and we all eat WAY too much candy. Anyway, just curious, if you are my family and reading this- is that something you want to do again this year? When is a good time for you? I think we should attempt to make homemade gingerbread houses instead of using graham crackers.. what do you think? I put a good recipe for gingerbread houses on www.cedarfortatchristmas.blogspot.com. Who wants to do it?

Oh- and by the way, if you havent become a follower of Cedar Fort's blogs, do it soon :) Thanks!

5 comments:

Tana said...

or trailor parks...you forgot that one..haha! wish i could be there for all of the festivities..but slow down gillian, thanksgiving hasnt even happened yet!

The Duke said...

I have a pattern for a gingerbread house that I could give everyone. We definitely need to have a family Christmas party. Jim and I missed it last year and were so sad about it.

Jess and Jen said...

I'm available the entire week of Christmas or Friday-Saturday Dec. 11 or 12. -Jess

Cedar Fort said...

The nutcracker is the 12th- and kaitlin has a big solo so we cant do it that night. Everyone needs to come see her.
-Gillian

Cedar Fort said...

Lets do it the week of Christmas.
-Gillian

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...