Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall is finally here!

I decided that Fall is my favorite season. I LOVE it! I love everything about it. Colorful leaves, cool breeze, sweaters, pumpkins, candy, decorations... everything. I bought a few decorations for our apartment and tried to spruce up our place a little bit! Hopefully I will be able to buy a little at a time and start making a collection of holiday decor for every season. Here are some pictures of what I have so far. Hope you all have a good conference weekend!

I got this one at D.I.
This one is a vinyl sticker that I got from walmart- $2.00!
I got the candy dish from mom, and I made the pumpkin!
I bought the fake pumpkin for 5.00 at walmart, and then bought some ribbon and used tacky glue to stick it on. I then made a bunch of ties around one piece of ribbon and tied it around the stem. It was so fun- me and my friend Michele did it.
Isn't that cute?!

6 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Your fall decorations are very cute...especially the pumpkin! It looks great!

Dave and Tana said...

i love the pumpkin idea. way cute. since dave and i got married in october we have a bunch of decorations and it is so much fun! i needed to stock up for christmas now though!

Chelsea Hope said...

Looks good!!

The Boothes said...

Gillian it's Michelle Boothe. Congrats on getting married!! I love the pumpkin. Also, You and your hubby moved into my sisters and her husbands old apartment. It was weird looking at the pictures and making those connections. Funny!!! IT' a small world.

Gillian said...

Oh my gosh, Michelle that is so funny! I love this apartment! How are you? I havent talked to you for ages! I hear you have a new baby!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Update your blog, yo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...