Monday, April 27, 2009

New Blog

Although Kevin and I are not married yet, I firgured I should make this blog so we can put wedding ideas, when we get officially engaged, and start blogging already. Kevin isn't a blogger and probably wont ever be, but hopefully I can get him to make a few posts. Anyway, we will keep you all updated on things on this blog. Hopefully I can post some pictures of cakes and flowers we were thinking of and I can get some opinions from you all! I dont have much time to post anything right now but I will try later today.

4 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Yo girl, if you've got a date and time for the wedding, it's official. -Jess

The Duke said...

This is for Kevin -- you need to learn how to write a one-line sentence just so we know you are breathing and alive. We expect you to comment once in a while. You should never let Gillian have all the say in your life. :)

Gillian Clark said...

Yea, in my books, its official. In other people's, they dont think its official till I get my ring. I wonder why it even matters?

The Duke said...

You know what - it doesn't matter if you never get a ring. Don't worry about what others say. Some people don't want a ring or can't afford one but still get married. It's really not a big deal in the overall scheme of things.
Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...